Well guys, it’s not even the half birthday of Christmas and I’ve already fallen off the wagon. These tasty little cinnamon buns have been a Christmas family tradition for as long as I can remember. Christmas tradition usually means that you only do it on Christmas… BUT, here I am eating cinnamon buns in April. I did it all for you guys though, so that makes it OK!
These are the easiest cinnamon buns you will ever make. They may not be as pretty as a traditional one, but they’re ooey, gooey and delicious! PLUS, they only take about 10 minutes to prep the night before and are ready to toss into the oven whenever you wake up in the morning. I’m not sure where this recipe originated from, so if anyone knows please share with me as I would love to credit the genius that came up with these.
- 24 frozen dough rolls
- 1 C. brown sugar
- 1/4 C. vanilla instant pudding
- 1-2 T. cinnamon
- 1/2 C. melted vegan margarine
- Grease a 10″ Bundt pan or a glass casserole pan.
- Mix together all dry ingredients in one bowl and pour melted margarine into another bowl.
- Dip frozen rolls into margarine and then dip into the cinnamon mixture, evenly coating the roll.
- Place into pan and drizzle remaining margarine and dry ingredients on top.
- Cover the pan with a clean, damp tea towel and leave at room temperature overnight.
- In the morning your buns should look like this- that means they are ready to put in the oven.
- Pre-heat oven to 350° and bake for 25 minutes.
- Let rolls cool for about 5 minutes and then flip upside down onto a serving platter.
As these bake, your house will start to smell heavenly. In our house that means standing in front of the oven while Bauzley points at it yelling,
“YUMMMM MAMA, YUMMM!”
Hopefully you guys enjoy these as much as we do! <3